Aogist Solar Post Light,Solar Powered Outdoor 8 LED Lantern Waterproof and Decorative Light for Garden,Park,Restaurant,Coffee Shops,Driveway, Deck,White (Medium)
- Long Working Time - Each solar light has a built-in 2000 mAh(2200) large capacity battery.This post light turns on automatically at night,10-12h working time after fully charged and it only takes 6-8 hours to recharge the battery under direct and strong sunlight.
- Waterproof & Durable - Solar lantern light have IP65 waterproof and dustproof grade and rugged enclosure make it suitable for outdoor use and easy-to-carry.
- Easy Installation - Super simple installation.Included stainless steel screws go vertically through the base of the fixture and into the top of the post.Please turn on the switch before using,inside the light.
- Universal Home Decoration: Adds elegance and color to your outdoor living area,perfect for garden, party, camping, hiking, fishing , beach, deck and more.
- MONEY-BACK WARRANTY: If you are not satisfied with the Solar Lights,just return them within 30 days for a full refund.
**Solar -Powered,Environment friendly & Energy conservation** Decorative solar garden lamp.The built-in solar panels convert sunlight into electricity. The rechargeable battery stores the energy and converts the power into light for use during the night. Stronger or longer exposure to sunlight enables the battery to store more energy and provide longer lighting hours. Enjoy keeping your yard lit all night with the Solar Post Light from Aogist.It provides functional, decorative, and classy landscape lighting that makes your outdoor spaces shine! **Specifications:** Product main material: plastic Light source type: LED Voltage: 1.5 (V) Power: 5w Color temperature: white light Waterproof and dust-proof rating: IP65 Size: 21*8.5*8.5CM(small), 21*10.5*10.5CM(medium) Working time: 12 (h) Scope of application: wall lamp, garden lamp, pillar lamp **NOTE:** 1.Make sure the button is in the "ON" position before charge it on the sun.If the button in the "on"position,keeping the solar panel in the darkness,then the lights will light up. 2.This solar lights need to be charged in full and direct sunlight for 6-8 hours View Details